The TLC Trust logo

Connecting disabled men & women to responsible sex workers, therapists, & teachers

· FAQ   · Search   · Memberlist   · Usergroups   · Register 
· Profile   · Log in to check your private messages   · Log in 

Massage for the ladies of TLC

Any message containing any commercial or off-topic advertisement posted to any forum on this site will be deleted,
as will the membership of its author.
TLC webmaster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soseedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Massage for the ladies of TLC Reply with quote -

I have raised my eyebrows at this type of post in the past myself, but being slightly hypocritical, here goes with my own.

The mods have raised their eyebrows too, albeit a little belatedly. If you meant ladies as in disabled ladies, then register your own profile as a paid provider with a credible service to offer.

If you meant ladies as in sex workers, then what the other ladies said. In that context your post would be classed as delusional, condescending and patronising (if you think we can't see through your kind offer).

Now, how's that for charming?

Pru
Burlesque Honey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote -

Oh dear! We get this kind of ‘offer’ daily from all sorts of chancers. Believe it or not, we even get paid to be massaged by lovely guys. Unless you actually hold some formal massage training, why on earth would this be tempting to any lady?
soseedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote -

Burlesque Honey wrote:
Oh dear! We get this kind of ‘offer’ daily from all sorts of chancers. Believe it or not, we even get paid to be massaged by lovely guys. Unless you actually hold some formal massage training, why on earth would this be tempting to any lady?

So this is how you choose to deal with people when you make statements with no proof to back them up and expect people not to reply.

Charming woman.
Burlesque Honey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote -

Well, your reaction will really tempt ladies to come to you…. Being in daily contact with a wide number of my colleagues gives a fair insight just how many guys approach ladies with such tempting offers.

Again, do you actually have any proper training in aromatherapy or massage?

PS: Open forum and free discussion works not just your way
Jemmafox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote -

Soseedy, trust me, Burlesque Honey is quite right, we get marvellous offers like this on a daily basis, people like yourself who post no link of your massage website with all your qualifications in the field, yet are so kind in offering to touch us in a way that suits them, to photographers with no portfolios offering to photograph us nude, to last week's slave offering to follow me around every where I go. How blessed we are (NOT).

If any ladies on here need a good massage I am sure they are quite capable of finding someone professional in the real world and can afford decent massage, without resorting to having someone called 'soseedy' on a punters forum offering the pleasure.

However, if you REALLY would like to massage me I can offer you the privilege at £200 an hour at mine, or £220 at yours. You know where to find me, I have a website and reviews, do you? I will provide the oils, as I assume mine are a lot higher grade than yours.

Jemma x
Post new topic  Reply to topic     TLC Trust Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: