The TLC Trust logo

Connecting disabled men & women to responsible sex workers, therapists, & teachers

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Article on sex workers

Any message containing any commercial or off-topic advertisement posted to any forum on this site will be deleted,
as will the membership of its author.
TLC webmaster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcella

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Article on sex workers Reply with quote -

Hi,

My name's Marcella and I'm a freelance journalist writing for TheSite.org run by the charity Youthnet, which gives unbiased information and advice to young people about topics affecting their lives.

I'm currently writing an article on sex workers who provide a valuable service working with the disabled or those with learning difficulties. I'm looking for a sex worker between the ages of 16-25 (our target readership) to interview who works in this area and wouldn't mind talking to me about it.

I would ask about your experiences and how you feel about providing this service to show a different perspective on the sex industry. I'd conduct the interview by telephone at your convenience and will only use your name if you want me to. The interview will be for about fifteen minutes, so hopefully it won't disturb too much of your day.

If you feel you can help me, please contact me either on this email address: marcellacarnevale@hotmail.com, or my mobile on 07984121051.

I would greatly appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best and thanks again,

Marcella.
Post new topic  Reply to topic     TLC Trust Forum Index -> Seeking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: